you2choose for Local Authorities
a unique and easy to use online social care and support services directory, that
empowers independent living
you2choose for Local Authorities and Primary Care Trusts
How can you2choose help Local Authorities and Primary Care Trusts (PCT’s)?
As local authorities, Primary Care Trusts and other public sector and charitable bodies rise to the challenge of technology-enabled transformation, e-government channels (online interaction), are increasingly being used to facilitate improved services to citizens in all walks of life. Online communications is especially important for meeting the needs of those people, with limited physical access to locally-provided support and services.
Everyone benefits from you2choose.com
you2choose.com encourages all service suppliers in the local community, to put their resources online to make it easier and more convenient for IB holders, self funders, brokers and advocates to do business with them. There are many benefits for IB holders, self funders, brokers, advocates and Service Suppliers alike:
- Open 24/7 – services can be booked online, when they are wanted and at a time convenient to the IB holder, self funder, broker or advocate
- Online deposit taking and a full payment service are available for Service Suppliers
- The IB holder, self funder, broker or advocate doesn’t have to telephone Service Suppliers during busy opening hours, wait in call queues, or be left on hold and Service Suppliers won’t miss potential appointments and sales
- With an enhanced listing (plus booking option), a simple link to the you2choose.com website from a Service Supplier’s website, makes their timetable/resources available for the IB holder, self funder, broker or advocate to book
- you2choose.com confirms appointments by sending a text or email to the IB holder, self funder, broker or advocate and any other nominated people showing the Service Supplier activity reserved
- There are no upfront costs for Service Suppliers or the IB holder, self funder, broker or advocate
- you2choose.com keeps a record of all the IB holder’s activities in line with an IB Holder Support Plan
- IB holders have an individual you2choose.com account, that keeps track of the money spent and appointments made and cancelled
- With permission Agents, Trustees or Brokers can have access to an IB holder’s you2choose.com account
- No software purchase – you2choose.com is a hosted service
- Convenient online booking from a mobile or PC – 24/7
- Using online channels supports fully inclusive communities
How is you2choose.com being marketed?
you2choose is being marketed at both a regional and national level. Marketing activities include:
- Advertising in County and City Council resident’s publications
- Advertising in national newspapers
- Other online and offline advertising
- Press releases to newspapers, radio and TV stations
- Attendance at exhibitions and conferences
- Search engine optimisation
- Shopping centre road shows and leaflet campaigns
- YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Lobbying within Central and Local government
Where can the IB holder, self funder, broker or advocate access you2choose.com?
You2choose.com is available online and can be accessed from the IB holder’s, self funder’s, broker’s or advocate’s home, local library, mobile or anywhere in the world where there is internet access.
Self-Directed Care or support in your region: